Sean Klepper M.D.
Artur Zembowicz M.D....
Also known as: dyshidrotic eczema, eczema of palms and soles
- Eczematous dermatitis characterized by pruritic tense vesicles on the digits, palms or soles
- The etiology is unknown, but it is sometimes associated with heat, stress, tinea pedis and allergy to nickel.
- Spongiotic dermatitis, usually of the acute pattern, sometimes with the formation of intraepidermal vesicles
- Variable upper dermal perivascular lymphocytic infiltrate
- The epidermis is normal to acanthotic.