INTERNATIONAL CME IN PATHOLOGY - HISTOPATHOLOGY AND CYTOPATHOLOGY
10, 11, 12 February 2011
Goa Medical College
Dates: 10, 11, 12 February 2011
Venue: Library auditorium, Goa Medical College, Bambolim - Goa.
Organized by:Goa Medical College, Indian Academy of Cytologists, EFCS (European Federation of Cytology Societies) & IAC ( International Academy of Cytology)
1. Dr. Jerzy Klijanienko
(Curie Institution Paris, France)
2. Dr Fernando Schmitt
(Professor & Director, Porto, Portugal & Secretary International
Academy of Cytology)
3. Dr. Aileen Wee
(Professor of Pathology, National University of Singapore, Singapore)
4. Dr. Arun Chitale
(Consultant Pathologist Mumbai)
5. Dr. R.G. Wiseman Pinto
(Professor & Head Pathology Dept., Goa Medical College, Bambolim)
1. FNA of Soft tissues
2. FNA of thyroid
3. FNA of Retroperitoneal Space 4. Liver Fibrosis, past, present, future
5. Algorithmic approach to Liver Biopsy
6. Breast Cancer - Therapeutic Targets & Molecular Classification.
7. Lung Cytology. 8. Molecular Cytopathology.
9. Polyps of GIT. 10. Interpretation of Biopsies of urinary Bladder.
11. Slide Seminars.
Demand Draft in favour of " CME" in Cytopathology ( Goa)" payable in "Panaji".
Dr. R.G.W. Pinto
3, Sunshine Bldg, Near Geeta Bakery,
Benard Guedes Road, Panaji, Goa,403001
Tel: 09422641170. Res: (0832) 2424177
For more information visit: http://www.pathoindia.com/cme2011goa.pdf