Spectrum Healthcare Resources has an opening for a position as a Dermatologist at Darnall Army Medical Center at Fort Hood in Killeen, Texas.
Established in 1988, Spectrum Healthcare Resources (SHR) has earned a solid reputation in the health care staffing industry. SHR is certified by the Joint Commission and dedicates itself exclusively to supplying permanent civilian contracted medical professional for Military Treatment Facilities (MTF) located in the United States. SHR has a unique medical environment, working among the very best medical professionals, and caring for our military family.
Spectrum Healthcare Resources has an opportunity for a Dermatologist at Darnall Army Medical Center at Fort Hood in Killeen, Texas. This civilian contract position offers:
• Relocation and Retention Incentives
• Full Time
• Monday-Friday, 7:30a-4:30p
• No Nights or Weekends
• No Holidays or On-Call
• Freedom from Malpractice Worries
• No Insurance or Billing Hassles
• Fully Insured Patient Population
• Any State License Accepted
The Dermatologist position requires:
• Continuously employed in the practice of dermatology or in training for two years prior
• BCLS, DEA