Histotechnician/Histotechnologist (HT/HTL) (ASCP) (Laboratory of Dermatopathology, New York Facility)
The Laboratory of Dermatopathology an Aurora Diagnostics Partner has an opening for a full-time, day shift Histotechnician/Histotechnologist (HT/HTL eligible) (ASCP). The successful candidate must hold either an AS/BS in a related field and licensure (or eligible) by the state of New York. Preferred applicants should be team oriented, motivated, have a minimum of 1 year laboratory experience in laboratory procedures and be eligible to perform high complexity testing with experience grossing Derm specimens. You will enjoy state-of-the-art equipment in an environment where superior patient care is a priority. The laboratory is located in Port Washington, New York. We are willing to train new graduates from an accredited NYS Medical Technician/Technologist program.
An Equal Opportunity Employer/Drug Free Work Place.
Aurora Diagnostics is a laboratory company partnering with medical professionals focused on providing premier diagnostics services to patients, physicians, hospitals, clinical laboratories and managed care organizations. Aurora offers competitive salaries, outstanding benefits and an excellent work environment. If you are interested in joining our team of healthcare professionals, please email your resume to Anne Horstmann at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] or fax your resume to (516) 883-2936.
· Accidental Death & Dismemberment - provides a benefit to a designated Beneficiary or Beneficiaries in the event of an accidental death or dismemberment resulting from an accident.
· Basic Life - provides a benefit to a designated Beneficiary or Beneficiaries if an insured event occurs.
· Dental Plan - offers preventive, basic and major services and a low calendar year deductible.
· Long Term Disability - protects income in the event you are unable to work for an extended period of time, due to a non-work related illness or injury.
· Medical Plan - offers low co-pays, deductibles, and out-of-pocket expenses.
· Short Term Disability - protects income in the event you are unable to work due to a non-work related illness or injury.
· Voluntary Term Life - allows employees to purchase voluntary term life Insurance for themselves, spouse and dependents.
· Voluntary Vision Plan - covers all routine eye care including eye exams and eyeglasses or contacts at low monthly premiums.
· 401k Retirement Plan - is available as an employer-sponsored qualified retirement savings plan.
· Cobra Benefits - allows employee the option to continue their medical, dental, and vision benefits.
· Direct Deposit - allows the employee the option to have their pay check deposited in their personal banking account.
· Employee Assistance Program (EAP) - a confidential counseling program that assists with crisis intervention and credit counseling.
· Health Advocate - a service to help you resolve claims issues and navigate through the complexities of the health care system.
· Section 125 Premium Only Plan - allows the employee to make bi-weekly pre-tax contributions through payroll deductions toward the medical, dental, and vision programs.
· Tuition Reimbursement - provides eligible employees with the assistance to obtain, maintain, or improve their professional capabilities through participation in pre-approved courses of study at accredited colleges and universities, and at accredited organizations specializing in job and career related training.
· Bereavement Leave
· Holiday Pay
· Jury Duty Leave
· Vacation Pay
· Sick Pay
Requirements Histotechnician/Histotechnologist (HT/HTL eligible) (ASCP).
AS/BS in a related field and licensure (or eligible) by the State of New York.